Wednesday 2 January 2013

Fun, Flirty, and Floral

Last week I took a ten day trip to Los Cabos where we experienced paradise while the majority of Canadians complained about the snowy weather back home. What excited me the most about this trip was the fact that I got to whip out my summer clothes. I managed to take a photo of one of my outfits below.  This outfit became a personal favorite because of how effortlessly chic it was and also that you don't need to wear things according to brands. Remember: "FASHION is what you buy, STYLE is what you do with it." 



And.... Pose! Ended up topping the outfit off with some gold hoop earrings
and a pair of Steve Madden sunglasses. 

Side View 

Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Zara
Sandals: Winners
Bag: Ross
Watch: Michael Kors
Spiked Bracelet: Aldo or Spring 

No comments:

Post a Comment