Wednesday 16 January 2013

Christine's style is so mean!


I know I haven't blogged in a while due to school and a new semester but I am back fashion friends! So there I was on my computer looking through countless fashion blogs until I came across some fearless photos of Vogue Australia editor, Christine Centenera, and I was blown away by her edgy street-chic look. In a short amount of time, this woman has made it to the best-dressed list in my mind. Her wardrobe consists of shades such as black, white mixed with some prints like a Givenchy T-shirt (shown below) or a Josh Goot printed top. Her ability to pull off various textures, whether it is velvet, leather or a knit sweater, she proves that fashion has absolutely no boundaries. But one thing is for sure, she sure loves her Celine, and she wears it ever so mean! 

Give it to me Givenchy:
T shirt: Givenchy
Skirt: Givenchy
Thigh Boots: Tom Ford 


All Black Everything:
 Balmain blazer, trousers and shoes.
Celine gold pleated necklace.





Dion Lee mixed with some Yeezy:
Dress: Dion Lee
Bracelet: Celine
 Heels: Kanye West for Giuseppe Zanotti 


Favorite look of Christine's:
Shirt: Josh Goot
Skirt: Josh Goot
Boots: Balmain
Earings: Balenciaga 



No comments:

Post a Comment