Wednesday 16 January 2013

when boredom strikes

This is what happens when boredom strikes, I raid through my closet in pursuit of putting various pieces together. (sad right?) Anyways, to my surprise, I managed to find several pieces and glammed them up with several accessories such as a pleated necklace, a brown belt, a chanel-inspired chain purse and some rose gold wrist wear. My goal for this year is to wear more prints, so why not incorporate my wild side into some of my pieces. TADA! 

Shirt: H&M
Pants: Forever 21
Booties: Zara
Belt: online
Chain Purse: purchased online
Necklace: purchased online
Watch: Michael Kors 

(Note: to polish up the outfit, tuck a small chunk of the shirt into the pants
to show off the belt and give it a more high-waisted look). 



No comments:

Post a Comment