Thursday 14 March 2013

photoshoot!!

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately, you know the usual: school, work and volunteering while in the midst of finding the right career choice. Anyways, this past Tuesday I met up with my close friend Sammie, who just so happens to be a photographer. She wanted me to be a model so she can help create her portfolio (her photos are amazing by the way!) The concept she chose for me was dope-chic mixed with some ruggedness so we both met up to take some shots on Whyte Ave. All I can say was that the photo shoot was a hit! She captured some great shots and I thought I would share some with you, plus give you the details of the outfit I that I wore. See for yourself: 

 For this one in particular, I wanted to incorporate some color which is obviously found in the jumper and mix it with some rugged features such as the leather jacket and boyfriend jeans. A total of three pairs of shoes were used in this photo shoot: Black combat boots, strappy heels and a pair of Retro Jordan 4's to add a dope feel. 



Leather Jacket: Wet Seal
Jumper: Chicwish.com
Boyfriend Jeans: Zara
Sneakers: Air Jordan Retro 4
Watch: Michael Kors 







No comments:

Post a Comment