Friday 7 December 2012

Introduction



To save you the trouble, I thought I'd begin this entry to give you guys a little information about me. My name is Camille! I am 21 years old and currently living in Canada (I'll say no more) I am a fashion junkie.  My style is a mix of everything for I do not like stick with one thing. I have high aspirations of becoming an elementary school teacher and I believe that by looking your best, you can go far. My inspiration when it comes to fashion is my mother, she knows what to find and does not shop according to brands. The best advice she ever gave me when it came to shopping was to be patient and not buy the first thing you see. I also like to travel which plays a huge role when it comes to finding inspiration. From the bright lights of Times Square to high fashion as tall as the Eiffel Tower, style has become evolved.  To keep myself from blabbing and boring you to death, just take a peek into my world of fashion and travel and maybe we can compare notes and learn from one another. 

Mwah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment